I know guys! It’s so so so…. late uhm.. Anyway, I want to share it with you! I woke up so early like 3 am and guess what!! it’s an acievment yay!!! lolol. As u can see in the picture.. uhm.. yeah I’m with dem boyz and dem gurlz!! (squad lol). Ohh.. btw we went to SUBIC (ocean adventure) and Sky Ranch Pampanga wich is so fun!! and we thought that we will not enjoy it too much because many of our old friends left us (huhuhu) lol some didn’t go… some transferred schools wich is sad. But, we’re wrong because we enjoyed it SO MUCH! with a bit of disappointment (walang bago nvrmnd)
YEAH! WE ENJOYED SUBIC SPECIALLY (our starbucks drink) THE SEA LION SHOW & DOLPHIN SHOW. And ofcourse the best part Sky Ranch Pampanga! specially VIKINGS!! hands down!
There you go guys! Blog #3. Hope you enjoy it guys beacuse I enjoy!! lol. Thank you and see you in my next blog! BYEEE! lots of love xx
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!
Snapchat & Instagram: cklaineannnnn
OCTOBER 30 2016 WE WATCHED ANNIE!
(here’s some review if ur not familiar)
ANNIE is Based on the popular comic strip “Little Orphan Annie” by Harold Gray, “Annie” opened as a musical in 1977 and ran for a record-setting six years at the former Alvin Theater in midtown-Manhattan, New York. With music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and a book by Thomas Meehan, “Annie” was nominated for 11 Tony Awards and won in seven categories including Best Musical. Its popular musical numbers include “Tomorrow”, “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”, and “Hard Knock Life”.
Yaaaaaaaassss! I watched Annie + a meet and greet with Isabeli Araneta Elizalde (Annie) and the orphans. We watched Annie on Newport Performing Arts Theater at Resorts World Manila. And still, i have a hangoverrrrrr *sings Tomorrow* lol. This was a great musical play, and they slay it . I can’tttttttttt still want to repeat it!!! Truly amazing 🙌👏 Hands down for this gurls 👏💯 great job! you’re really never fully dressed without a smile!
MUST WATCH GUYS!!! #AnnieRWM
blog #2 yay! thank you and see you in my next blog! BYEEE! lots of love xx
Seriously, who would have thought that thinking of facts about yourself could be so hard? It actually took me an hour lol, just to fill this list up! Well, this is my way for you guys to get to know me more. Hope you guys enjoy! btw this my first blog YAAAAAAY!! 🎉🙌🏻
1. I’m in Grade 8.
2. I love Salmon Sashimi.
3. I’m an PBA & NBA fan! (NEVER SAY DIE GINEBRA!) (Warrrrrrrrriors!).
4. I’m a big boned.
5. I love listening to music (POP/ ACOUSTICS/ OPM).
6. I’m into photography. (u should check my intagram)
7. All the sports I play/do are: swimming (lol not really haha), table tennis, badminton, volleyball, and dart.
8. Seriously, guys I’m talikod-genic.
9. I’m boyish, a but girlish.
10. I love pizza yaaaaas!!!
11. I love The Chainsmokers, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, One Direction, Troye Sivan, Fifth Harmony, and Little Mix. Wait and more 😂
12. I love Starbucks!
13. Wha… oh wait look! we’ve reached my favourite number!
14. I love going out (Malls, Events, Beach, houses of my relatives and friends).
15. I am Caviteño.
16. I am bipolar.
17. I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger.
18. As of now, I want to finish my studies, then go to work, and travel around the world
19. I hate vegetables… uhmm yeah
20. “no hate, just love“ yeah.. i think that‘s my life qoute lol
Guess what guysssss!! you’ve been reached the end of this blog! thank you and see you in my next blog! BYE! lots of love x 🖤